Social Icons

Featured Posts


Quotable.

11.06.2009

In my tour journal I have a page dedicated to quotes from the children. Soon, I will have two pages dedicated to quotes... then three... then four... then five...

For now, here are a few of my favorites for you to enjoy.


Eunice, at the drive-through: "There is a man in the box who is talking!"
--
Me: "Stella, can you tell me what time it is?"
Stella: "It's two, two little, two little dots, nine, eleven, eleven, nine, one, one, dots, two dots, nine eleven, it's nine twelve."
--
Now to explain this one, I have been telling them in rehearsals to pretend like God has tied a string on top of their head and he's gently tugging it to help their posture. So this was Ruth one day, talking to herself & grimacing in pain:
"Ow! OW!! ow. OW! God is pulling the string!!"
--
Me: "Children, do you like Christmas music?"
Ivy: "Oh yes! (sings) Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."
--
Stella: "If you catch the water the fish will spank you!"
--
Esther: "Auntie! Me I am brown like you!"
--
Jonah: "Derrick is cooking up harmonies!"
John: "In a SAUCEPAN!"


More to come, eventually :)



No comments:

Post a Comment