Social Icons

Featured Posts


clearly.

4.11.2010

Clearly, "Windows 7" has failed. Though, I could have predicted that as I set myself up for failure (with a title like Windows, was I kidding?)

Truth be told I don't know what to write because so much has happened yet I feel like so little has happened. Do I think it's little because I'm overwhelmed and can't find where to start? Like when the wood pile gets so high you have just created a new floor and you wonder where all the wood went?

The bus gets turned on almost every day and Vic or Rachel drives us to a new place. We unload. We set up. The children play then nap. Supper. Soundcheck. Concert. Host families. Sleep. Then we wake up in the morning, drive to the church and the bus gets turned on....

Yet so much has happened! We have been from the bottom of California to Alberta in five weeks. We have gone to Disney. I spent a couple days with my family in Colorado Springs, and had a FANTASTIC time. Things are going on in my head. Big things. I'm learning so much, and I find myself saying, "I think I grew up a little more today" quite frequently (even though I still like the joke about 6 and 7 - though maybe that's because the children don't get it).

It's no secret that tour changes you. I'm learning things about parenting, friendships, about unity, about what is really important in life, about those things & ministries that God has given you passions for that make your heart get all jittery and bouncy when you think about them. It's good.

Please continue to pray for our choir, for our children to continue to grow in the Lord and in their relationship with Him; and for us as chaperones to continue to grow connected to the Vine, for we are all connected to the same One and are trying to produce the same fruit in these beautiful children. And springtime is here!



Opa & I in Colorado:


Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment